Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index VRRA Racing Forum Pictures & Videos

Photography-VRRA-Events-Quinte-TT-Mosp GP-The Romp-& AGM

A place to post links to sites that you may have your pictures posted. These sites seem to be very popular right now

Moderator: Michael Vinten

Photography-VRRA-Events-Quinte-TT-Mosp GP-The Romp-& AGM

Postby Bill Murphy » Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:59 am

Hello evryone :D Wow, How about the AGM/Awards & Banquet!,what a cool and great experience for all present. The North Bay People did an excellent job as Host's setting the Bar high for enjoyment & presentation making the event a truly memorable one indeed.
I was glad to meet the many people( face to face) who had orderd pictures from me/via email this season as i for the most part had just recieved orders from them, or only new them by their raceing numbers and bike recognition.You Guys n Gals are a Coulorfull cast of individual's that one would only find at a great organization as the "VRRA" ,and I thank you for letting me be involed with you.

I have a "Season in Review" Disc available in fact it was the disc playing at the start and during the Banquet . their are 2 versions 1 is a Slideshow movie with music that will play on your TV, and the other (same content-331 pix) also in Slideshow & Stills, like the disc's many of you already got for your own pictures,they should both play on your PC & TV.
This one features a few of each Racer that i captured in the 3 events this season,and allows you to see your fellow racers and friends pix that you may not have seen this year. I also recieved orders from people at the Babquet for their own pictures who never got around to it untill winding down there season and comming to this fun end of season event. I am just starting the Editing process of all the pictures from the AGM & Banquet ,and Xmas is comming so any one not having their own race pix yet or interested in the "Season in Review" disc please feel free to contact me @,, bill@mightyfinepixels.com ,, murphybill@hotmail.com ,, or 705-778-1368 I will try and get some pix up on the website shortly also. www.mightyfinepixels.com
Thank you Kindly for your support this season,and i hope to see all of you next year . Bill Murphy.
Hi Im an Ex VRRA Racer from 1990,who finds now that Photgraphing all types of Racing is a very satisfying Venture. Im also a Pro Musican & have been playing Drums since grade school,,,Many Moons ago.
Bill Murphy

Return to Pictures & Videos