Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index VRRA Racing Forum Pictures & Videos

2009 Quinte TT Videos

A place to post links to sites that you may have your pictures posted. These sites seem to be very popular right now

Moderator: Michael Vinten

2009 Quinte TT Videos

Postby Richard Perrin » Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:04 pm

Here's my two helmet cam videos:

P4F1/P4F2 Heat Race from point-of-view of 7th overall
http://vholdr.com/node/29704

P3Heavy/P3Middle Heat Race from point-of-view of 1st overall
http://vholdr.com/node/29702

Unfortunately, the filesystem got somewhat scrambled after my Sunday morning warm-up lap crash (still can't believe I did that), so no footage from the crash or P4F1 race on Sunday.

Apologies for the sound, but I was too busy putting pistons, cylinder, heads, camshafts in to rig up a foam microphone baffle. They're kinda lonely races too... My wife got bored watching them till I told her it was me. Then she understood why they look like they were from up so high. Then she got bored again....

Oh well, enjoy.

- Richard
Richard Perrin #303
Richard Perrin
VRRA Member

Postby RdKetchup » Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:13 pm

Too bad you didn't have a rear facing camera, I think I was chasing you on the last 2 or 3 laps, and actually pass the finish line 1 bike length behind you :)
Image #314
Sebastien Nadeau-Jean, '88 FZR400
RdKetchup
VRRA Member

Postby Motoshire747 » Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:47 am

Congrats on the win Richard! You worked hard in the pits to get the big girl going-nice when a plan comes together but maybe you could do it with a little less drama next time? :lol:

Hey, and don't forget to shoot your eyes towards the sky when you cross the finish line, if your peripheral vision is good you could carry that "wheelie" all the way around the track. If it doesn't impress the wife it's got to impress the kids... :lol:

Steve #7forty7
Motoshire747
VRRA Member

Return to Pictures & Videos