Register  Login
Board index VRRA Racing Forum Sidecars

shannonville last race of 07

Discussions to do with sidecars.

Moderator: Michael Vinten

Postby ian bruce » Wed Sep 12, 2007 10:34 am

Hi George!

Thank you for the "official" invite.

I will try to make it, but right now I think I need to engage the services of an exorcist before I can commit ourselves to the event.

I had my more than full share of problems at both Mosport and North Bay this season, and would much prefer to finish the season on an UP!

I would also hope that the SRA teams who have vintage as well as F1, F2 rigs will bring them up, and get them out on the track. Chris has offered a separate event for Vintage, if the numbers are there, to warrant it.

He deserves better than 3 rigs out there.

Who else is going to make it out? I don't really want to kill myself working in the garage, to see just a couple of us out there. Who else INTENDS to race?

I already know Ralf is planning on being there, who else?

I'll be forwarding this string to the USCRA group in the next couple of days, so let's start communicating. 2 other rigs will not do it for me.

Hmmmm, I wonder if I can "bump" up a class if the rig is running? Not NASCAR style bumping!

Roll Call time!

Ian
ian bruce
Site Admin

Postby limy_1 » Wed Sep 12, 2007 11:21 am

I'll be there but need a ride if that counts.
Roger Preston
limy_1
VRRA Member

Postby ian bruce » Tue Sep 18, 2007 9:31 am

Sandra and I will be in attendance, and racing as well! Exorcist has done his magic, all should be better with the rig now!

Kat and Andrew called over the weekend, they will be up as well, c'mon out, all the rest of you Vintage sidecar folks, last chance for bragging rights over the winter.....

Ian
ian bruce
Site Admin

Postby Mikey » Tue Sep 18, 2007 10:30 am

I'll be there but need a ride if that counts.

Roger: you not passengering for Pete D?

I'll be there with leathers and gear as well.

Anyone need a "Brolly Guy"?

:P :P :P :P :P
Mikey
Bet I see the Checker before you! ;-)
Mikey

Postby limy_1 » Tue Sep 18, 2007 2:43 pm

I haven't heard anything good, bad or indifferent as to who I might be able to ride with.

At Mid-O Craig Barr thought maybe he might just break out his rig just for kicks & giggles.
Roger Preston
limy_1
VRRA Member

Postby paul whittaker » Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:47 pm

the word is that Pete Demerski will be there with his vintage bike and a phone call from Rob confirmed #515. Marie and I will toss our hats in the ring since the numbers look to increase with at least two more possibles. This could be a decent season ender. Paul.
paul whittaker
VRRA Member

Postby Mikey » Fri Sep 21, 2007 7:57 pm

Sorry, ladies, I'll have to pass as "brolly guy" for this event, I'll be passengering on #35. I may be available for "brolly bookings at other venues, depending on whether someone needs a passenger. :oops: :wink: See everyone at the track.
Mikey
Bet I see the Checker before you! ;-)
Mikey

Postby BANDIT » Fri Sep 21, 2007 9:32 pm

Sorry, ladies, I'll have to pass as "brolly guy" for this event, I'll be passengering on #35. I may be available for "brolly bookings at other venues, depending on whether someone needs a passenger. See everyone at the track.

Geez Mike, I guess that means no "Cup" checks! :roll:
Graham Charnock
VRRA #999
RACE #666
I'm the guy you (USED) to look over your shoulder at as you pass me down the long straights.
BANDIT
VRRA Member

season final at shannonville.

Postby haybale98 » Thu Sep 27, 2007 4:51 pm

I am in need for an experienced passenger for the weekend. Help with racing fees would be nice since I am coming up from NH.
marcus #98
haybale98

Postby paul whittaker » Thu Sep 27, 2007 5:14 pm

well can't say I have ever seen so many drivers looking for passengers on the same weekend. Allen may have to do double duty between modern and vintage. How about Dylan, Carlos or Denise ?
paul whittaker
VRRA Member

shannonville

Postby haybale98 » Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:50 pm

My 1st posting here did not show up>
I am in need of an experienced passenger for the weekend
marcus # 98
603 496 9278
haybale98

shannonville

Postby haybale98 » Thu Sep 27, 2007 8:53 pm

oops did not see it. at the bottome of the page
I have exhausted all possibilities stateside. I am looking to my brotheren up there. Experience a must!
marcus #98
haybale98

Return to Sidecars