Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index VRRA Racing Forum Sidecars

northbay

Discussions to do with sidecars.

Moderator: Michael Vinten

northbay

Postby chairman » Mon Sep 25, 2006 1:55 pm

ok so what is the blow by blow of the northbay fairing rattler,I know rob was there ,ian,brian ,paul so make it up if it was dull,
chairman

Postby ian bruce » Tue Sep 26, 2006 8:03 pm

It was a weekend I should have stayed home, more troubles than I want to bore the world with, but low points for us were stalling in the hairpin in the heat race, bogging off the line in the final, capped off by losing the chain.....

Maybe I should write a C&W song, no wait, isn't that an oxymoron?

Paul won, Brian was second and Rob got 3rd was the final results.

Ian
ian bruce
Site Admin

Postby Steve Shaw » Wed Sep 27, 2006 11:15 am

Ian,
I was expecting a wheel by wheel Report...... :lol: or are you still 'tired' :twisted: :!: :!:
Steve
TZ350
TZ373
FZR600
Steve Shaw
VRRA Member

Postby BrianB » Fri Sep 29, 2006 7:54 pm

I had a terrific start and then saw at least two of the critters pass me before the first turn, anything but boring. passing Brian in the bath tub was a new experience for him, Ian and I have switched places there several times.
The dinner in the officers mess was very classy, well worth the fee, though I think it was ment for adults only, which left out the children.
We were looking forward to the Areoplane tour, which turned into an "Oh here is an open door" then after a 1/2 hr of wandering, Io ! what the hell you lot doing in here, get the hell out.
If Steve can get this together again, we would welcome the opportunity for a proper tour. Paul.
BrianB

Return to Sidecars