Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index VRRA Racing Forum Sidecars

P2 Rig for sale

Discussions to do with sidecars.

Moderator: Michael Vinten

P2 Rig for sale

Postby ian bruce » Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:02 pm

My body has been telling me for a while it's time to stop racing, and let someone else get out there with a sorted out fast rig.
Black/yellow XS powered rig, currently running as #69
Chrome moly frame, migged and tigged by others. I can braze....
Frame design based on Paul Whittaker's design, but wider, with a steeper steering head.
XS650 cases with 750 big bore kit, Thuett cam, springs, keepers, Boyer ignition, the list goes on.
Oil cooler, steel braided -6 oil lines..... modified oiling system to take CR250 paper elements....
Brake lines are-3 steel braided.

Bill's pictures are from last June's Shannonville event we finished 5th with a failing fuel pump.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/18352114680/10153556714229681/?comment_id=10153556819274681&notif_t=like

She comes with an assortment of sprockets, both front and rear, spare 750 motor with low compression and a loose crank, but hey, I've trophied running it! 2 spare cranks, more stuff I have to dig up.

Transponder....

What needs to be done? Put the fairing back on (lower mounts failed Sunday practice) and repair or replace rear master mounting setup.

Oh yes, $5500 takes it all.

For more details contact me here, by pm or by email bruce_id at yahoo dot com (I hate bots making me do that)

Thanks for looking,
Ian Bruce
ian bruce
Site Admin

Re: P2 Rig for sale

Postby ian bruce » Sat Jan 23, 2016 7:54 am

Sold.

Thanks for all of the interest.

I'll be visiting trackside, just the same!

Ian
ian bruce
Site Admin

Return to Sidecars