Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index VRRA Racing Forum Sidecars

sidecar team info

Discussions to do with sidecars.

Moderator: Michael Vinten

Re: sidecar team info

Postby tintop » Sat Aug 03, 2013 2:01 pm

Was speaking with Miles today, and Gary bought his bike. Understand a full thrash is on, with Paul W's assistance to try and make Mosport. Starting to sound like we will have a nice grid. :D :D
"Anyone can build a race car, the trick is to make it fast." - Harvey Postlethwaite
tintop
VRRA Member

Postby tintop » Sat Aug 10, 2013 10:22 am

Have a draft of a team info sheet. Wondering how many would like to customize it by adding a photo? I could email the layout to you (.doc format), and you can insert a photo and add the other info. Then just print out, and bring to Mosport (hate calling it CTMP).
"Anyone can build a race car, the trick is to make it fast." - Harvey Postlethwaite
tintop
VRRA Member

Postby gary holden » Sun Aug 11, 2013 12:00 am

tintop wrote:Was speaking with Miles today, and Gary bought his bike. Understand a full thrash is on, with Paul W's assistance to try and make Mosport. Starting to sound like we will have a nice grid. :D :D

"Paul W's assistance" is a tremendous understatement .I bought a "sidecar kit" from Miles and I'll give myself credit for knowing how much I don't know about them,except that they're a hoot to drive.So I said to myself,"Self,whose the best bet to put together a Whittaker rig?" and to my great good fortune,Paul agreed to give it his best shot at getting it ready for Mosport (I will NEVER call it by its corporate name).
So he's keeping me updated with progress reports and I'm waiting with baited breasts for the word to come and pick it up,maybe on my way to the track.
Half-fast Racing 401
gary holden
VRRA Member

Postby Biketech101 » Sun Aug 11, 2013 9:23 am

Brian, did you look at the riders profile form on front page of web site? ( under downloads)
Dale Minnett
Biketech101

Postby tintop » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:00 pm

Emailed a copy of the sidecar team info sheet. Think I got all the VRRA group (and then some :roll: ). I'll also bring blanks to the track for anyone I missed.
tintop
VRRA Member

Previous

Return to Sidecars