Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index VRRA Racing Forum Sidecars

OK We now have a decent grid...

Discussions to do with sidecars.

Moderator: Michael Vinten

OK We now have a decent grid...

Postby Malcolm Lake » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:12 pm

and two of you are thinking of hanging it up.
What is it about racing sidecars in the VRRA bothers you now? I have an idea but I'm not going to post here. I am willing to take the lead on this as I'm sure Paul and Marie are just tired of doing all the work. Please PM or email me and I will work forward. Jan and I were thinking of leaving last year, but that was a money thing. We continue to work on that aspect. :D Paul and Marie all your work to attract new people has worked. It's our class, the VRRA supports us more than they probably should, lets talk please.

Mal
Malcolm Lake
VRRA Member

Re: OK We now have a decent grid...

Postby paul whittaker » Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:51 am

Assuming our bike is sold the grid stays the same. however PP on the way. Paul.
paul whittaker
VRRA Member

Postby Janyz » Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:43 pm

Well that sucks - it won't be the same not being given that "special" hug squeeze pre-race. Are you going to at least come out to the start of each race to ensure I'm properly encouraged?!?!?
#457 Monkey
Janyz
VRRA Member

Postby paul whittaker » Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:23 am

Jan I certainly count you and Malcolm among our friends, and some times take liberties on the pre-grid (not so much with Mal he might slap me). We may make it to a couple of Ontario rounds, its too early at this point to say. What most solo racers miss in the sidecar camaraderie, is the fact that a mistake by one normally involves 4 people, the better we know each other the less likely we are to be willing to take risks with them. At the same time as confidence builds between the teams the closer we come. Paul.
paul whittaker
VRRA Member

Return to Sidecars