Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index VRRA Racing Forum Sidecars

try the track

Discussions to do with sidecars.

Moderator: Michael Vinten

try the track

Postby chairman » Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:55 pm

was entertaining, real keen people. had a fellow on my rig that was really pumped, helmet cam and all, maybe he will take the plunge. actually that was my longest time on the track all weekend. worth it
chairman

Re: try the track

Postby Bob Smith » Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:14 pm

And my thanks to Jan for her instruction, Mal for going full out, well ok, 60% were his words, and Miles Holden for my second ride of the day! Fannnnnnnntastic! Thanks all who supplied rigs and Jim and crew!

Bob
Bob
When in doubt, give it gas. It may not help the situation, but it will end the suspense!
Bob Smith
VRRA Member

Postby Steven Murray » Mon Aug 20, 2012 6:40 pm

Great time on the track... and for a good cause. Win-win situation. Many thanks!!
Living, loving, riding... but not always in that order. Ahh... the spice of life.
Steven Murray
VRRA Member

Postby Claude482 » Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:38 pm

I had a great time on the number 133 rig... they told i'm he was going to fast with a newbie... love to try it again.
Merci Bob de chez Lemoyne motos, thank's Bob at Lemoyne motos, papa, maman pis mon grand frère. Mes enfants et ma femme aussi.
Claude482

Postby jim kots » Thu Aug 23, 2012 8:47 pm

I owe a big thank you to all the sidecar teams!

The effort you put into the weekend is fantastic. I know it is asking a lot to have you run your rigs in T3, an extra 30 minutes on a sidecar engine is huge.

Just want you to know that over one third of the money donated was due to this small groups generosity.

Thank you again,

Jim and Lynn.
jim kots
VRRA Member

Re: try the track - THANKS FOR THE fun!

Postby MOTORESS » Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:28 am

Long overdue a big THANK YOU to Paul Whittaker for the great experience riding with you in the sidecar! I actually wanted to get another few laps in w/you - my hand signal was in request of the next corner..."was that a right?" -likely you were tired of my inexperience presenting some poor timing around those corners! ha!
That's what you get for not (shameful admittance) ever doing a lap on MOSPORT - and my first one with you in a sidecar - as a sidecar monkette.
Special thanks to Marie for the superb instructions!!
Gosh, yes, it was tiring ...but what a GREAT thing to experience.
Thanks VRRA et al for offering up such a gr8 happening. I'll be bringing the girls (more MOTORESS'es) along with me next year!
...admittedly, I'd still want to be the one steering :)
If anyone has any photos, let me know - need one for the blog/FB/twitter/website.
MOTORESS

Postby paul whittaker » Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:32 pm

Apologies to Vicky? when some one signs to the right at Mosport when nearing pit in, it normally means they want off. And no I never expect a first timer to be up to speed. Hugh Bennett was as close as it gets a few years ago. yours, Paul.
paul whittaker
VRRA Member

Return to Sidecars