Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index VRRA Racing Forum Sidecars

Pro Photography-SRA- Side Cars- Shannonville Sept-27-09

Discussions to do with sidecars.

Moderator: Michael Vinten

Pro Photography-SRA- Side Cars- Shannonville Sept-27-09

Postby Bill Murphy » Mon Sep 28, 2009 3:23 pm

Hi Mick: is your last name really "Blimey" lol. My Names Bill and we breifly met after the races in the Side Car pit area and i talked to you about breaking your drive chain on the back strait. I was the "Lone" photographer over their and caught some Wild "Speed Boat Racing" in a Crazy Rainstorm that was just at its peek for you Guys n Gals running your rigs.I have some great pictures from that soggy event and gave a few cards out to the remaining crews that were still their including yourselves, while they were packing up. I appoligize for not knowing all your names as i do not have a riders sheet for the SRA Race Events series. I have mainly coverd the National race series and 3. VRRA events this summer featuering some Superb Side Car Action, but I now know i have been robbed of some Super Race action all the way around. Congrats seeing a front engined machine win over some pretty potent "Worms" was cool and again pardon me for not knowing your names Mr & Mrs # 244 who fought a mean Steering "Wobble" and a deluge down pour to Win the race. I will be taking in as many Race Events next year as possible ,so I hope to see you all back again. I would apprieciate any help in contacting the people who had already left before i came to see you with my contact info in case they would like some neet pictures also. Email me at bill@mightyfinepixels.com or murphybill@hotmail.com or 705-778-1368 with your wishes, and i can send you a few Low Res samples to check out, I also have Mosport & North Bay VRRA Side Car Races if you would like to see some of Them too. Anyways if I had my wish we would have you all back on the National circuit as it is frankly in dire need of some support classes and the Side Cars were always Amazing and one of the more competive classes to watch, something that I as well as many miss for sure. Thanks Kindly , Bill Murphy,Freelance Photographer, Havelock Ont. :D [/b]
Hi Im an Ex VRRA Racer from 1990,who finds now that Photgraphing all types of Racing is a very satisfying Venture. Im also a Pro Musican & have been playing Drums since grade school,,,Many Moons ago.
Bill Murphy

Return to Sidecars