Board index   FAQ   Search  
Register  Login
Board index VRRA Racing Forum General Discussion

2024 Executive Nomination Update

Ideas, Opinions, Wants, Wishes.

Moderator: Michael Vinten

2024 Executive Nomination Update

Postby Doug Forbes » Tue Aug 29, 2023 8:35 pm

I am pleased to announce that I have received a completed Nomination for the position of Treasurer.
I will post the name of our Nominee for Treasurer in the Bulletin Board and as new Nominations are received I will add them to that post.
We are now only three days from our final race weekend this year. Obviously we are all going to be focused on the racing ,but it will also be our final time to interact face to face before the close of Nominations on Sept 11th.
Hopefully those of you that have been considering running or know a member that you believe would be a good candidate for either Vice President or Treasurer have already had discussions. The time for discussion is rapidly coming to an end. There is now less than two weeks left to make the decision and possibly the commitment to be a member of our Executive team that will lead us for the next two years.
Doug Forbes
VRRA
Returning Officer
Doug Forbes
VRRA Member

Re: 2024 Executive Nomination Update

Postby Doug Forbes » Thu Sep 07, 2023 4:49 pm

At our final race weekend I was informed by several members that they were very close to sending me a completed Nomination form.
I am happy to announce that I have received a completed Nomination form for the position of Vice President.
I will add the Nominee for Vice President to my posting in the Bulletin Board.
We are now very close to the close of Nominations,on Sept11th.
As I said at the riders meeting on Sunday "The time for discussuon is now over. Now is the time for decision."
If you have considered running ,or have been trying to help another member make the decision to throw their hat in the ring ,you only have four days left.

Doug Forbes
VRRA
Returning Officer
Doug Forbes
VRRA Member

Re: 2024 Executive Nomination Update

Postby Doug Forbes » Tue Sep 12, 2023 1:03 pm

The time for submission of online Executive Nominations has now expired.
I will, as always, wait for three business days for any Nomination forms to arrive in snail mail that were postmarked by Sept 11th.
On Thurs.Sept 14th I will post the final results for Executive Nominations and outline the procedure for voting if needed.
Thanks
Doug Forbes
VRRA
Returning Officer
Doug Forbes
VRRA Member

Return to General Discussion